Whether you're moving into a new building or renovating your current space, the JSI Technology Division can help design your telecom wiring plan allowing for a clean and smooth installation process.
Copper and fiber-optic cabling is a small fraction of a network’s cost, yet causes the majority of all problems.
JSI’s Technology Division provide a variety of services, each performed by highly skilled and well-trained technicians. We design-build, install, certify and maintain customized state-of-the-art structured cabling systems for clients of all sizes, in every industry.
Our staff is trained and certified by the industry’s leading manufacturers, and includes BICSI-certified personnel (including RCDD’s, Technicians and Installers). Each project receives the best design and implementation available in the industry, customized for your needs and delivered with exceptional attention to detail and customer responsiveness.
We Specialize In:
- Construction Installation/Project Management
- Copper Cabling Installations (Inside/Outside Plant, Backbone, Horizontal)
- Demarc Extension Services
- Design-Build, Design-Assist, and Engineered Projects
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Fiber-Optic Cable Installations (Inside/Outside Plant, Backbone, Horizontal)
- Fiber-Optic Splicing (Fusion/Mechanical)
- Network Wiring Certification
- On-going, On-Site, Sustaining Account Support (Moves, Adds and Changes)
- Paging and Sound Masking
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Lighting systems
- Relay Rack and Server Cabinet Installation
- Service Calls
- Telecommunication Room Buildouts
We strive to outpace the market by having the best team of employees, using cutting-edge technology and tools. Our work is backed by long-term warranties from trusted manufacturers. This ensures high quality system performance for many years to come. Contact us at 256-533-7730 to determine how the JSI Technology Division can meet your needs.