NFPA 70E Compliance Turn Key Program:
- NFPA 70e Employee Training
- Update Facility Single Line Drawings.
- Arc Flash Labels Designed to Meet Site Specific Requirements.
- Electrical Maintenance.
How does this preventive service benefit your business?
- Reduce business interruptions
- Extend equipment life
- Minimize electrical utility costs
- Greatly reduce repair expenses
- Minimize power quality risks
- Minimize Life / Safety risks
How we develop a program right for you:
- First we learn what is important to your operation.
- What impact does a power outage have on you?
- Are there financial, security or safety risks involved?
- What electrical testing / maintenance is already in place?
- Next we have you complete a comprehensive survey of your electrical distribution system.
- We inventory your components
- We identify your most critical areas
- We evaluate the current condition
- We review our findings with you and make our recommendations.
- Together we will develop a customized maintenance program tailored to fit your needs.
- Cost justification
- National Fire Protection Agency recommendations
- ARC flash recommendations
- Identify budget constraints
Our comprehensive computerized asset management software and certified programs offer a maintenance solution which adds value to your facility and best hedges your electrical risk. Our preventive data management software offers one-line diagrams, panel schedules, and maintenance analysis in an all-in-one facility tool. This computerized tasking of your electrical gears helps inventory electrical assets, catalogs repair work, and offers baseline data on all of your electrical components.